Thanks to our excellent ALD systems, we are happy report profitable 100% growth during the last fiscal year.
Please find our newest press release at http://www.picosun.com/news/2011/130611.php
Why? Because Picosun provides the world's leading ALD process technology and results, for both R&D and Production applications.
Picosun systems provide these results, due to superior design and process know how, including:
• Multiple separate source lines and inlets to the process chamber eliminate gas cross contamination and particle formation.
• Hot wall reactor design ensures that the chamber walls are the same temperature as the substrate preventing secondary reactions, ensuring low particles, and long maintenance cycles.
• Perpendicular gas flow to substrate ensures uniform film deposition with all precursor chemistries and better film profile than tangential flow (cross-flow) reactors.
• Heated source for solid and liquid precursors, including an integrated particle filter for powder substrates. Replaceable cartridge for power and liquids inside the source, eliminates the need to disassemble the source for different precursors.
• Advanced software with touch panel, nanolaminate recipes, integrated pulsing monitor and intelligent stopped-flow with protective gas flows from the source inlets.
• Inductive remote plasma with remote generator prevents short circuiting and ensures high plasma flux to the substrate, easy switch to thermal processing
• Cassette to cassette capability, including cluster tool configurations and processes scaled to 300mm wafers.
See what our customers have to say about us and learn about our latest advances by downloading our current newsletter:http://www.picosun.com/pdf/Picosun_newsletter_201105.pdf
If you would like to learn more about Picosun and our products, please join us at ALD 2011 in Boston at the end of June.
We can set up meetings to discuss your most challenging applications and ALD opportunities.
Please feel free to contact us to arrange this.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to seeing you in Boston!