外贸英语实战汇总

上一篇 / 下一篇  2010-03-18 12:00:53/ 个人分类:英语

开头语与自我介绍

 

从中华人民共和国驻大使馆商务参赞处获悉贵公司名称和地址,现借此机会与贵方通信,意在达成一些实际交易为开端,以建立业务关系。

1.Having had your name and address from the Commercial Counselor''s office of the Embassy of the People''s Republic of China in..., we now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you and see if we can establish business relations by a start of some Practical transactions.

 

中国国际贸易促进会获悉,你们有意采购电器用具。

2. We have heard from China Council for the Promotion of International Trade that you are in the market for Electric Appliances.

 

驻贵地的中国领事向我们介绍,你公司是生产(商品)的大出口商。

3. Your name has been recommended to us by the Chinese Consul stationed in your city as large exporters of ... goods produced in ....

 

获悉你们行名及地址并了解你们是……有经验的进口商。现向你们开报,盼能在贵地市场推销。

4. From ..., we have obtained your name and address and understand that you are experienced importers of .... We have pleasure in offering you ... of which we would appreciate your pushing the sale on your market.

 

获悉你公司专门经营,现愿与你公司建立业务关系。

5. We learn from ... that your firm specializes in ..., and would like to establish business relationship with you.

 

……的介绍,获悉你们是……有代表性的进口商之一。

6. Through the courtesy of.... we have learned that you are one of the representative importers of ...

据纽约司密斯公司所告,得悉你公司名称和地址,并得知你们日本东京商会已把你行介绍给我们。

7. Your name and address has been given to us by Messrs. J. Smith & Co., Inc., in New York, who have informed us that your firm has been recommended to us by the Chamber of Commerce in Tokyo, Japan.

 

承贵地银行通知,你们是的主要进口商(出口商),并有意与中国进行这些方面的贸易。

9. The.... Bank in your city has been kind enough to inform. us that you are one of the leading importers (exporters) of ... and are interested in trading with China in these lines ...

 

据了解,你们是中国(商品)有潜力的买主,而该商品正属我们的业务经营范围。

10. We are given to understand that you are potential buyers of Chinese ...,which comes within the frame. of our business activities.

 

通过贵国最近来访的贸易代表团,我们了解到你们是信誉良好的进口商,现发信给你们,盼能不断地接到你们的定单。

11. Through your trade delegation that recently paid a visit to this country, we learned that you are well-established importers of ... and are writing to you in the hope of receiving your orders from time to time.

 

我们欣然寄发这封自荐信,希望是互利关系的前奏。

12. We are glad to send you this introductory letter, hoping that it will be the prelude to mutually beneficial relations between us.

 

我们有幸自荐,盼望能有机会与你们合作,扩展业务。

13. We have the Pleasure to introduce ourselves to you with the hope that we may have an opportunity of cooperating with you in your business extension.

 

我们冒昧通信,以期待与贵公司建立业务关系。

14. We take the liberty of writing to you with a view to building up business relations with your firm.

 

现向贵司自我介绍,我们是国营公司,专门经营轻工业品。

15. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state operated corporation dealing exclusively in Light Industrial Goods.

 

也许你们已有所知,我们是国营公司,经营……(商品)的进出口业务。

16. As you may be well aware, we are a state-operated corporation handling such items as .. in both import and export business.

 

鉴于你们是的主要进口商之一,特此联系,盼能建立业务关系,以有助于你们满足各项需求。

17. As you are one of the leading importers in ..., we have pleasure in contacting you in the hope of establishing business relations and rendering you assistance in a wide range of your requirements.

 

了解到你们对(商品)的进口和出口都感兴趣,故愿自荐,希望在我们两公司间建立互利的业务关系。

18. We understand that you are interested in both the import and export of ... and it is on this subject that we wish to introduce ourselves in the hope of establishing mutually beneficial business relations between our two corporations

 

你公司是信誉卓著的照相机进口商,我公司极愿与你公司建立业务关系。为此,我们现在寄去商品目录和价目单,用以向你公司毛遂自荐。

19. The high reputation, which you are enjoying as camera importers, has rendered us desirous of entering into business relations with you. Accordingly, we introduce ourselves to you by sending you our catalogs and price-lists.

 

我们经营的商品包括本国第一流造纸厂的产品,因此,我们有良好条件就你们提出的商品,向你们的顾客提供质量最可靠的商品。

20. The commodities we are handling consist of the manufactures of the first-rate paper mills of this country, and so we are in a good position to serve your customers with the most reliable quality of the line you suggest.

 

我们专门经营中国美术工艺品出口,愿与你们进行交易。

21. Specializing in the export of Chinese Art & Craft Goods we express our desire to trade with you in this line.

 

我们的主要业务是纺织品和手工艺品。

22. Our lines are mainly textiles and handicrafts.

 

我们经营这项业务已有多年。

23. We have been in this line of business for many years.

 

本信目的是探索与你们发展贸易的可能性。

24. The purpose of this letter is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

 

我们愿在平等互利、互通有无的基础上与你公司建立业务关系。

25. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and exchanging what one has for what one needs.

 

我们愿与你们建立友好业务关系,分享互利的交易。

26. We wish to establish friendly business relations with you to enjoy a share of mutually profitable business.

 

盼直接洽谈,以便将你公司特种经营商品引进我地市场。

27. We wish to enter into direct negotiation with you with a view to introducing your special lines in our market.

 

我们有意向中华人民共和国寻求原油供应来源的可能性。

28. We are interested in the possibility of establishing sources of supply of crude oil from the People''s Republic of China.

 

建议试试利用一下我们的经验和专门知识。

29. We advise you to make use of our experience and special knowledge on trial.

 

相信我公司的对外贸易经验以及对国际市场情况的熟悉,可能使我们有资格得到你们的信任。

30. We trust that our experience in foreign trade and intimate knowledge of international market conditions will entitle us to your confidence.

 

我公司与此地可靠的批发商有密切联系,能与你公司作可观的进口业务。

31. Being closely connected with reliable wholesalers here, we shall be able to do considerable import business with you.

 

我们能开报十分优惠的条款。

32. We are able to quote you very advantageous terms

 

品质 Quality

 

(一)

The goods are available in different qualities.

此货有多种不同的质量可供。

 

Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。

 

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

 

If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.

如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。

 

There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

两者在质量上无显著差异。

 

We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。

 

As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。

 

Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren''t they?

价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?

 

The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.

接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。

 

Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.

我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。

 

We''ll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.

我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。

 

They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.

他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。

 

We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.

希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。

 

We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our market.

产品质量适合(不适合)我们的市场。

 

We always have faith in the quality of your products.

对你们产品的质量我们总是很信任。

 

Words and Phrases

 

quality 质量,品质

qualitative 质量的

qualitatively 在质量上

quality clause 品质条款

quality certificate 品质证明书

quality of export and import commodities 进出口商品质量

good merchantable quality 全销质量

to be in conformity with ...一致

transferer 转让者

transferee 受让者

 

(二)

This is a quality product.

这是一种高质量的产品。

 

Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.

这批大衣质量高、成色好。

 

Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.

我们的石英技术世界闻名,相信我们生产的手表具有高质量。

 

Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.

虽然价格偏高,但我们的产品质量很好。

 

Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.

和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。

 

The equipment are of good quality and very useful.

这些器械质量好,用处大。

 

Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.

我们的产品质高价低。

 

We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.

我们已经收到贵处来的货,质量很好。

 

Words and Phrases

 

good quality 好质量

fine quality 优质

better quality 较好质量

high quality 高质量

fair quality 尚好的质量

sound quality 完好的质量

best quality 最好的质量

superior quality 优等的质量

choice qualityselected quality 精选的质量

prime quality tip-top quality 第一流的质量

first-class quality first-rate quality 头等的质量

above the average quality 一般水平以上的质量

below the average quality 一般水平以下的质量

common quality 一般质量

standard quality 标准质量

usual quality 通常的质量

popular quality 大众化的质量

uniform. quality 一律的质量

average quality 平均质量

fair average quality (f.a.q.) 大路货

 

(三)

We are responsible to replace the defective ones.

我们保换质量不合格的产品。

 

It''s really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.

这批自行车的质量确实有问题。

 

I regret this quality problem.

对质量问题我深表遗憾。

 

We hope that you''ll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.

希望贵方将来多注意产品的质量问题。

 

The workings of these machines are inaccurate.

这批机器运行不准。

 

Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.

货到后,我们发现羊毛的质量较差。

 

The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.

化肥质量次于合同中规定的。

 

The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.

这批商品的质量不够一等品。

 

If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we''re prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.

如果贵方对产品质量不满意,我们将在一星期内接受退货。

 

More than 300 watches are not up to standard.

300多块手表不合质量标准。

 

Words and Phrases

 

bad quality 劣质

low quality 低质量

inferior quality 次质量

to be responsible for ...负责

inaccurate 不精确的

poor quality 质量较差

to be inferior to 次于...

first-class 一等品

unsatisfactory 不满意的

 

(四)

We''ve received the sample which you sent us last Sunday.

我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。

 

We''ve got here our sales samples Type 1. and Type 2.

这里是一号和二号样货。

 

Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

我们的质量完全以货样为准。

 

We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.

我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。

 

You know we sell our tea according to our samples.

你们知道我们是凭销售货样销售茶叶的。

 

You can see the difference between these grades.

你可以看看这些等级的差别。

 

These two grades are very much in demand.

这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。

 

We are in urgent need of these two grades.

我们现在急需这两种等级的货。

 

The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.

这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。

 

No doubt you’ve received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.

你们一定收到了质量低劣产品的到货抽样。

 

I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.

我必须通知货物的规格。

 

Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?

你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?

 

The quality is all right, but the style. is a bit outdated.

质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。

 

We found the goods didn’t agree with the original patterns.

我们发现货物与原式样不符。

 

The "Double Fish" brand is not so bad, the design is fresh and vivid.

双鱼牌商标不错,图案新颖。

 

The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.

那新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。

We’re here to discuss the trade marks of your products.

我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。

 

Words and Phrases

sample 样品

counter sample 对等样品

sampling 抽样

pattern sample 型式样品

duplicate sample 复样

colour sample 色彩样品

subject to the counter sample 以对等样品为准

sample for reference 参考样品

sales by sample 凭样品买卖

grade 等级

standard 标准

specification 规格

trade mark 商标

brand 牌名

colour 色彩

design 图案

catalogue 目录

particulars 细节

Sales by Description 凭说明书买卖

Sales by Trade Mark of Brand 凭商标和牌名买卖

quality as per seller''s sample 凭卖方样品质量交货

quality as per buyer''s sample 凭买方样品质量交货

quality landed 卸岸品质

quality shipped 装船品质

quality control 质量管理

Sales by Specification, Grade, of Standard 凭规格、等级或标准买卖

Fair Average Quality (F.A.Q.) “良好平均品质(国际上买卖农副产品时常用此标准)

quality to be considered as being about equal to the sample 品质与样品大致相同

 

保险 Insurance

 

(一)

I''m looking for insurance fr

TAG: 英语实战汇总

hongjingzi 引用 删除 hongjingzi   /   2010-03-18 15:54:47
5
hongjingzi 引用 删除 hongjingzi   /   2010-03-18 15:54:45
很有用啊!,多谢!
 

评分:0

我来说两句

显示全部

:loveliness::handshake:victory::funk::time::kiss::call::hug::lol:'(:Q:L;P:$:P:o:@:D:(:)

Open Toolbar